Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My water story.

5.5.10 W.A.L.T: create a picture with our words.
One day the twins...

What? Who are the twins!
Well let me tell you, their names are Benk and Menk.
Any way, while the twins and I were out on the boat (that Menk owned and was driving) knee boarding we decided to stop at my favorite island Plink Plok... The day was September the 1st 1990 and it was a beautiful day...
What? where were we!
Oops didn't I tell you
We were at the bay of islands.
Oh that makes sense
OK back to my story, It was a beautiful day and we were having a lovey time knee boarding then sundley * SPLASH * Benk had fallen off. " YA my turn" I yelled jumping around the boat. We pulled Benk in and turned around then started heading back to shore. I strapped in to the knee board and with a big BANG the bright blue big boat was off " WEEEE" I was going so fast I felt like I was flying. After hours and hours of fun the twins and I went back to our shack at Plink Plop and plonked down on our beds and fell asleep
WOW that was a good story I really liked the part where Benk fell off the knee board.


1 comment:

  1. well done Kate as you can see

    I have found my way to your blog site

    ReplyDelete