Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My time at Riverdale

My years at Riverdale has been a smash! With all the great opportunities we've had! Heres one. In term 3 I went to the 2010 DANCE NZ MADE INTER SCHOOL Competition! We were there from 8:45 to 9:32! To be exact. I had as much fun as riding a hippo to the moon! We came first for our category. I was also in the Inter school swimming sports team! we came first with 82 points! AND it was the first time I got into any inter school sports team! In the 2010 New South Whales English and Maths Exams I got credit for English and participation in Maths! The best thing about 2010 or maybe the second best thing is that.............. I AM HEAD OF STUDENT COUNCIL! I really enjoyed the 2008 production I was in 3 acts. 1. Te Puawai 2. Choir and 3. Our class dance. I've enjoyed all of the camps especially Camp David because there was tons of fun activities! My favourite one was the 3 wire bridge and orse riding! I'm going to be very sad when I leave and I am going to miss all of my friends and junior budds and I am really going to miss my Bff Likable Libby because she was a great friend (and a bit of a comedian) I would like to thank every one for making this the best 6 years of my life!Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment